Things to do before leaving home.

EU Students

  • Passport and ID
  • Accommodation contact (printed)
  • Unconditional Offer (printed)
  • Official certificates that submitted with application. (π.χ. IELTS, High School Diploma)
  • £200 or enough cash to cover 2 weeks’ living costs, in case there are bank delays
  • Travel Insurance Documents
  • U.K. Adaptor

Any further information please contact us at